Monday 21 August 2006

Nice legs, shame about the fez

Well I suppose I should introduce myself. My name is Billy but my friends call me Billfred or Billfredo or Keriz or Billyorum. I was born and raised in the cliched London suburbia of Surbiton. After 31 years of the same scenery, I felt it was time for a change and so moved to the holiday resort of Kusadasi on the Aegean coast of Turkey. Why Kusadasi? We'll it's my father's home town and coming from mixed (English/Turkish) origins, I have a chance for a rare insight into the Turkish culture.

I am now 3 months into my emigration now and am slowly learning the language and the culture but friends thought it would be a good idea to setup a blog as the stories I'm sending home are occasionally entertaining.

Anyways, that's the build up, on with the show.

Billfredo

No comments: